An ebook containing problems and solutions in statistical thermodynamics for graduate students.
Solutions are in the following topics:
1. Heat capacities, van der Waals EoS for argon, state transfer, and critical points using Berthelot EoS.
2. Heat capacities, isothermal expansion, Euler’s theorem, and rubber band.
3. Partial pressure, Gibbs free energy, equilibrium composition, and ideal mixture.
4. Undetermined multipliers, and Boltzmann probability distributin.
5. Ensemble averages, and expectation values.
6. Energy levels of hydrogen atom in a box, translational partition function, and ideal mixtures.
7. Rotational and vibrational quantum numbers, the moment of inertia and internuclear separation.
Order this ebook:
eBook: problems and solutions in statistical thermodynamics
This eBook will be sent to your email account within 8 hours.
For any inquiry about this ebook before and/or after purchase please fill in the following form and submit it to Detailed Solution.